Your next career starts with a click.
All applicants must complete the MPM application and e-mail a copy to HR Director, Dawn Hildebrandt at [email protected]. Please include the position being applied for in the subject line. If available, include a copy of your resume along with the completed application.
Location: Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
The Production Operator plays an integral role in the molding process. The selected candidate will possess a high-attention to detail as they perform the below responsibilities.
- Sorting product at assigned work station.
- Operate pinning & lugging machines.
- Verify product at molding presses.
- Pack parts at molding presses, sort tables, etc.
- Manually operate equipment at molding presses.
- Label boxes of product being produced.
- Communicate & document concerns.
- Identify discrepancies.
- Communicate with the lead.
- Make boxes + other duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Ability to Lift 35 pounds.
- Good eye sight & dexterity.
Quality Control Director
Location: Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
Eye for detail? This is the job for you! We are seeking an experienced Quality Control Director to ensure our products and services meet all necessary requirements before they reach the consumer. The Quality Control Director will inspect the final product to make sure it has been built with compliance to legal standard and meets customer expectations. A great quality control director is thorough and observant, with an eye for detail.
They must fully understand the requirements for the product or service and have a sense of responsibility towards our potential and existing customers, as well as the competition.
The goal is to help preserve our reputation by ensuring that our products and services are capable of driving sustainable growth.
Prior to applying, please review our position cover letter here.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes.
- Devise and review specifications for products or processes
- Supervise inspectors, technicians and other staff and provide guidance and feedback.
- Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards.
- Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements.
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis.
- Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met.
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations.
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives.
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new, efficient procedures.
- Proven experience as a quality manager
- Conscientious and responsible
- A keen eye for detail and a result driven approach
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods.
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.)
MPM Plastics is proud to offer great benefits to our full-time employees including:
401(k), 401(k) matching, Dental, Vision, Health and Life Insurance, AD&D, Referral program, Flexible Spending Account, Holiday Pay & Vacation Pay.